Saturday, November 16, 2013

slowing down.

We have finished the Baja ha-ha in first, we are no longer rushed to go to different ports and have deadlines. We are finally swimming and relaxing every day, we are finally done with the constant pushing and we are relaxing. We are also putting the spear gun to use. I have caught to fish so far and they both tasted great!
We are also experiencing good company with our good friends sand dollar, they are going down the cost with us and we have somewhat bonded, we are trying to stick together. I am also slowing down on the blog posts. If you follow my blog you know that I’m not the best at keeping you guys current, well I have decided to slow down on my posts... I really don’t like feeling obligated to right about stuff I do all the time! So I’m going to slow down and take a break.  


No comments:

Post a Comment