Friday, October 11, 2013

cat

Just kicking it in Catalina and life is good!!! We went on a tour of the trans-Atlantic ocean liner called the Queen Marry. The tour guide was awesome and the ship itself was even better! It is a beautiful ship and the history of the vessel is really cool, after our tour we went on a haunted queen marry tour, it was really fun because Ben came with us, he normally doesn't do things like that because he is too scared, but he ended up liking it. After that we went to a Russian sub called the Scorpion. It was really cool, I might post some pictures later. After that we ate at P.F. changes…. What does the pf stand for? Any who I’m sick at the moment and I’m not enjoying it… my ears are clogged so I can’t dive when we are snorkeling. And I’m not having fun being crammed on the boat while I’m sick… but the warm weather is helping out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment