Monday, September 30, 2013

sep 28 13

We made it to santa cruze island! We are anchoring in a cove called smugglers cove, It is are first anchorage of this trip! It went surprisingly well... We put the anchore down and it stayed there! There's not much else you can ask for... All the kids are acting better and Samir cut her I lid a little bit. But other than that it is awesome the soller panama are kicking butt with giving us pover, and we are leaning how to beach the dingy with big waves... We almost flipped yesterday and everyone got wet. We don't have much service... So dad... It's not like I'm avoiding you, I just don't have service!!! And your probably going to respond with something like, "why didn't you blog yesterday and the day before that! I want to know what's going on!" And I would respond with something like " I know dad! I'm sorry! I have been busy with having fun and enjoying my life on the boat!" 

Now for what we are doing today. We are going to climb to the top of the mountains on the island that we are achoring next to! I'm excited!.

No comments:

Post a Comment