Wednesday, March 12, 2014

everything is awesome

So it finally happened. I did it. I caught a Dorado and I killed a parrot fish, the Dorado was a baby so we let it go but the parrot fish was KOS aka killed on sight, meaning I shot it in the top of the head where its brain was. It died a second later then released its bowels and poop went everywhere!!! It was the grossest filet job ever, also it had huge scales that where made out of titanium and had force field or something so for you to get an image, there was a seizing fish lying on a table covered in poop with a knife in its stomach that couldn’t get through the scales. With hard work we pulled it off and the fish was grilled that evening and was amazingly good. I ate it all, and I didn't die, or get sick, but I did have a little bit of the runs, but that could have been from anything. Any whooooooo! We are in Mazatlán and my grandmamma is here!!! And the weather is nice!!!!! and the place where she is staying is nice, which for vacations is good because normally when you go on a vacation from Seattle the weather tends to follow you. Alsooooooooo! I got a new mouse for my computer!!!!! And I am having a lot of fun!!!! And my excitement about all these things is unusually high… YAY!!!!!! Now that im done with my blog im going to go take a nap!!!!! And then go to the pool!!!!! And then we are going to go to a fiesta tonight!!!!!! And then we are going to come back to the boat and go to sleep!!!!! And I love you all!!!! And life is good!!!! And see you next time!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?... (twist ending!)





2 comments:

  1. Seeing your fish, this little prayer comes to mind.

    "I see you, my brother, and thank you. Might your spirit be free and move on but your body remains so that I may take it to nourish my people"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avatar? You didn't quote the movie so they can sue you now... in my mind spirits are nothing but a false insurance that there is a life after death just like most religions... I don’t believe in that stuff, I believe that we are ants on our small ant hill and nothing comes after life. Also no one really gets how much the human race kills, So why when I kill one fish to actually use for survival I have to say a prayer, but the small bacteria that everyone kills with “medicine” which is really just a weapon, no one says a prayer for the babies that they just killed, this also happens to “germs” the small organisms that are trying harder than any other life form to survive but we just soap them away just so we can smell nice or look clean.
    That is my response to that prayer. It is only looking at the full glass from a bird’s eye view and just barley skimming the surface of how much death is really happening
    What I think you should say is “Death comes for all, always, anywhere, at any time, for it to be here and now is but the miracle of life. Good bye”

    ReplyDelete