Saturday, March 1, 2014

this is the make up blogg...

It’s been a long time. And a lot has happened. And yet every day feels like an hour in one of the longest days of the year, but for some odd reason I love it. days blend together, thoughts last for hours and I have day dreamed for days all of it building on the previous encounter, and the modern "day" which lasts 24 hours, to the cruiser a day depends on when you finish some projects or complete some tasks but when you have a long time spent on resting when you could be working. That is the end of the day. Sleep is no longer a want but a need. You must sleep because you need all the energy you can get for the light and dreadfully hot period that the average human would call day time.
Now I’m going to talk about fishing. My luck is turning around! I am finally fishing instead of wishing. I have caught some sail fish on a fishing ponga and a barracuda in the harbor. And as soon as we get into the sea of Cortez I will release the hounds and start trolling more than one line and I have been building up my lure collection to a good size. Now I just need to go to the fish and hunt them down. I am no longer going to consider myself a fisher. Now I am a hunter of the sea beasts, and I will show no mercy! But don’t worry, everything I kill I will eat I will be posting pictures of the fish as soon as I hunt them down and capture my victims, there fate will depend on how good they taste.
           I went up and visited Seattle a couple of cruiser days ago and it was the weirdest feeling I have ever had. I went up to Seattle and as soon as I woke up in the morning I felt like my whole trip to Mexico was just one huge dream. I could not believe for one second that I lived In Mexico and that I was just visiting Seattle. I had fun up there; I saw most of my friends and got to party for 2 days straight. w\then when I came back down to Mexico I had that feeling again that the trip to Seattle was just a dream and that the trip never really happened.

          My first hour back in Mexico and I was on the boat heading for la Cruz for a 24 hour passing. It was an instant and very hard readjustment.  But no I’m in my favorite place on earth! La Cruz!!!! Yyyaaaaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment