Saturday, April 5, 2014

Still in Mazatlán and it looks like we are going to leave on Tuesday. I just got my Skype account working so I can call people in the U.S. now... I’m missing every one up there in Seattle and all my m=home town homies in Delaware... I hope to see all of you guys soon? But on the other hand I will never get tired of this awesome weather! I never want to leave this place but unfortunately I will, I wish I could bring all the people that I miss down here for a couple months. That would be so fun. I have been playing a new game called war frame on the computer and it is sooo addicting. I am going to play it as soon as I am down with my homework and this blog. I am also super excited to travel up into the sea of Cortez. For a week I’m going to eat nothing but what I can catch. I hope I’m lucky. Any way I have some pictures of me. I have a little beard now and I think I’m going to shave it today...
Love to all, and I send my prayers over to rebel heart
Max

 ps. the images will not post so ill try to get them up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment