Tuesday, April 22, 2014

blog post...

sooooo.... I’m in one of the coolest places on earth in a beautiful resort with an all-inclusive pass for a day... and yet I feel frustrated, sad and depressed... I don’t even have a clue why. Maybe because I want to go back to Seattle, or maybe it’s because I’m sad to leave such an awesome place, maybe it’s the lack of social interaction, or maybe it’s because I’m having way to much social interaction. All I know is that I feel like crap and have no idea why. It’s so annoying!!!! I want to post pictures of where I’m at but at the same time pictures don’t do this place justice. I’ll try to get some good pictures and post them but I don’t feel like it... I just don’t feel like doing anything. It really feels like I’m depressed but I mentally im really happy... my subconscious is screwing me over right now. Any way. I’m signing off for now and ill try to post some pictures when i get them, peace and i love you all, bye

1 comment: