Saturday, May 31, 2014

last post... EVER!!!!!!

                It’s my last day in Mexico and I’m feeling kind of sad. At the same time I’m thinking F this place! I’m going home! I loved Mexico but after a while the hot humid air isn't fun… its just plain mean. Also the amount of bugs in Mexico is crazy! Who would have thought that that many bugs existed! It was fun for a while and I can’t say I’ll ever forget it, it was the biggest leap of faith of my life, and walking away from it almost sane is awesome!  I am so glad to finally be going home to where I live, I miss my friends! I miss being in a place long enough to become friends with shop owners and to know where I am in the city no matter what. As proof as to how ready I am I have been packed and ready to leave for a week before today and the past week has been nothing but agony for me. But now on an airplane writing of my last regards I really realize how little I wanted to stay, and how much I wanted to go back!
                Now I’m going to tell you what my final thought about this trip was, and it was that it sucked. There I said it! It sucked sooo much. just think about it, the only people I had to hang out with were a bunch of really idiotic 9-12 year olds with no clue how good they have it, being able to play all day on a beach with their friends! Or I could hang out with a bunch of alcoholics in denial. Both options were horrible so, I did a lot of alone time, I mean a lot! It was worse than solitary confinement, in the sense that I had this awesomely beautiful place that I was suffering in, that made it worse, also solitary confinement doesn't have savage beasts provoking you to the brink of your sanity while the urge to kill everything in sight grew larger and larger! So I picked up my spear gun and F’d up a lot of fish. It was ether fish or siblings so don’t judge me. But wait there’s more! I was confined to this boat for the while trip! If I wanted to run off and get away I could only walk up stairs and sit on the for deck which is about a maximum of 30 feet away from whatever I’m trying to get away from. The only thing keeping me from jumping ship literally was my mom. Thanks mom for all you did for me and I hope those stink pots will leave you alone so you can rest eventually.

                There it is my unfiltered opinion of this trip. All In all I hated it even though I had a lot of good times on it. My last words on this blog will be this. I am not going back on to that boat until im 21 and can drink with the other drunks that will be on that boat.

1 comment:

  1. Not bad! One ask from me, avoid the drinking, life is better sober. Otherwise, you stay stuck doing s.h.i.t lilke this, which is not bad s.h.i.t. but life has way more to offer... I think you got an idea though... Glad you went on this trip, so happy you are back!

    ReplyDelete