Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pool side

I'm sitting next to the pool while Benny swims and I decided to blog. I slept outside last night again. It was colder than the previous night but I still slept fine. It's windy as crap down here, kinda makes everything colder. Now that the week has started there is no one at the pool... Every one is at school... I finished my studying for today and I'm just waiting for the day to start... There's not much to post about so far today but if something comes up ill post about it. See y'all later, 
Max 

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoy your posts, please keep blogging and post lots of pictures. You could swim with Ben and get your PE class taking care of....

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, how can I add pictures here? Or can only you post pictures? Dad

    ReplyDelete