Saturday, September 7, 2013

The princess strikes again.

We were supposed to leave this morning... And we did until we realized that our alternator was not working... So we turned the boat around... I had already said my good byes and was very tired! So I really didn't want to do anything today! But we did. We got back and went swimming, it was fun but not what I wanted, then we went to a fair. It kinda sucked... But while I was there I stopped by McDonald's and picked up a McGangbang.... Probs the best part of today.... Then we got back and I've been addicted to my phone all day... Here is my report on our crew... 
Ben=drama queen, but I love him for it
Me=antisocial geek, but I got a lot done in my games
Mom=wounded selfless person, she has had a horrible head ache for a long time
Marcus= drill Sargent, in a good way... Fixed the problem and helped mom with getting better... Very stocked though
And that is my report. Ill be doing this more often just so I can look at why they did what they did and to help me to look at the good... All in all today kinda sucked and was full of let downs....
See you guys latter! Call me if you guys want to know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment