Thursday, September 12, 2013

we are in Morro bay to nigh and we are debating whether or not we are going to stay for a little bit or just head out soon, I would be happy with both! I’m starting to get used to not really having a place to stay... it feels kind of cool, it’s as if I was living in some type of dream... I just finished my first book of the trip, I started it 4 days ago and I’m starting the second book in the trilogy tonight... it’s the wrinkle in time trilogy... it’s a fun read and I’m enjoying it. please wright book suggestions in the comments down below, now more about Morro bay, it’s a really cool and the yacht club we are staying at is very nice... the best internet we've had in a long time.... it is also a very nice facility with decent restrooms and a good deck for us to relax on.... but there are flies. Not as many as half moon bay, but still, they are soo annoying!!!!!!!!!! But I have made up a new way to kill these small black beasts!!! First to blow on them so they try to hold on to you then when they are holding on you smack them with you hand then you roll your hand away to make sure that they are dead, finally you pick up the dead fly, now read closely! You throw it at your brother, and try to make sure he is watching or hit him in the face, it is a guaranteed laugh!!! I also got a Rasta poncho from a store up here!!!! And fed a sea lion!!! I also saw some cool looking octopuses which made my day.

6 comments: