Thursday, September 5, 2013

Yesterday.

I have always wonder how spliced lines become spliced, just how I wondered  how my uncle did magic. Well I finally figured it out! To start. My uncle did not do magic, he created it. The wonder in the kids eyes when he does a magic trick, that was the magic he created, every thing else was slight of hand. I figured this out yesterday when I sat down and learned how to splice. It took me 2 hours to get to the final step and then it took me an hour to finish it. During the proses  Pete told me that if I didn't  have blisters, I wasn't doing it right. That made me think that to create magic you have to go above and beyond also you have to put some blood, sweat and tears into it. Hard work creates magic, Not some mythical power.

No comments:

Post a Comment