Monday, September 2, 2013

Today's post

I am sooo happy! That stupid seagull has left! I can finally sleep at night!!!! Sike!!! I still can't fall asleep! The bird is gone the kids aren't bothering me! I have no excuse for why I'm so tired in the morning. So I tried something new last night. I crawled out of my hatch with my blanket, 2 pillows, a pair of scrubs, a hat and a sweater and I lyed down in between my hatch and the anchor locker. After 15 minutes I fell asleep... But then some time in the night it rained I woke up to a rain drop to the eye bulb and it hurt! I got over it and scrunched up into a little ball underneath my blanket and fell back asleep. Then I woke up to a scream and a slash.... The boat was no longer tided to the dock and Marcus, who was trying to move the boat back 6 foot by himself to get better Internet had fallen in, he got back up and everything is fine...  See you guys latter

Happy bday dad!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment