Sunday, September 22, 2013

sep 22 13

Another successful movie night with the family, we watched the best Disney movie of all times! The Lion King!!!! Every time I watch it, it gets better. My mom just informed my about the second movie and I might watch that soon. Any who, I am doing a science project right know for school, it is support to show pigment in leaves. Any way it will take 3 hours to finish so it’s going to be a late night. On a different note the wind here is crazy! It was blowing like crazy in one direction and 5 minutes later the wind switches 180°!!! I really don’t understand how it does it but it does.
Today we did all the laundry on the boat and now everything is clean. Ii still haven’t put away my cloths but that’s on the agenda.  We also tried to exchange or empty propane tank and it turns out we can only refill it, but not at that location, so we need to find a place where we can refill it so we can cook things… like we did today, we had mashed potatoes and kielbasa. It was an interesting combination but it worked out.
My neck and back stopped hurting and I’m feeling great.

Love Max

2 comments:

  1. glad you neck/back is feeling better! love dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Max, How has the sailing been. I read on your post that the wind has been howling. Do you like Santa Barbara? When do you plan to head south again?
    Papa Fox

    ReplyDelete