Saturday, September 21, 2013

sep 21 13

the night is winding down to an end and the wind is howling and whistling in between the masts of the sail boats around us, my mom, Sam and I just got done with watching Tarzan and 2 episodes of the penguins of Madagascar, they are getting ready to go to bed right now. I finished all my school stuff and am also getting ready for bed... I had a really bad night last night and I hope I have a better one tonight. I just got into a new series... bleach... I am kind of addicted and can’t stop reading it online. I am also dealing with some weird aches and pain in my back and neck... I know where it comes from, it comes from me being too tall to live on a boat... so I decided about a half hour ago that I would spend the least possible time down below. I have been spending way too much time inside reading and I am going to be outside more, tomorrow we are going to go and get some more propane for the boat and also get some school supplies. I’m very eager to come back to Seattle and I can’t wait to see every one up there. 

1 comment: