Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sep 23 13

Benny and Marcus have returned!!!!! It great to have them back. It has only been 4 day but it seems like a lot longer. They were at a YMCA camp with a bunch of his friends from school! I looks and sounds like they had a lot of fun. We all just got done with our family movie and we are saying good bye to Santa Barbra. Tomorrow we are going to leave and get to the Chanel islands. I am ready to move on because I have been here for 9 days! So I'm excited to get going. Well I also remebered why eating out with the family is kinda hard. With the Ben Sam combo it is really hard to enjoy being in public, but then what kids are good in public the weather over here is awesome and I'm enjoying it so much. See you guys in Seattle soon.

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment